The true comprehensive unified storage package with great performance and a SMB-friendly price
The EonStor GS 1000 Series integrates file, block, and object level into a comprehensive package in one unified storage system. Its compact design requires less space and consumes less power, making configurations and maintenance simpler and easier. Furthermore, the EonStor GS 1000 also provides users with power in great performances and data services, flexibility with flash or hybrid configurations, availability with dual controllers and IDR, and complete cloud features, all with a SMB-friendly price point.
Why EonStor GS 1000?
- Unified Storage – unified storage arrays that support comprehensive SAN, NAS, and object workloads for a superior ROI
- Simplicity – The user-friendly EonOne management interface provides a single control center for system management and resources monitoring
- Exceptional Cost Performance – powerful RAID systems and 6GB/s SAS drive side integration redefine entry-level performance, supports up to 324 drives with high density JOBDs, and comprehensive data services and up to 64 GB RAM
- Cloud Integration – intelligent data allocation algorithms allows for excellent utilization of cloud
- Availability & Reliability – IDR support to make sure all hard drives are healthy to prevent from rebuild, Super capacitor for cache protection, dual controllers and non-single-point-of-failure hardware design