The true comprehensive unified storage with exceptional cost performance
Created based on vastly improved hardware and firmware, the Infortrend EonStor GS 2000 Series integrates file, block, and object level into a comprehensive package in one unified storage system. Its compact design requires less space and consumes less power, making configurations and maintenance simpler and easier. Furthermore, the EonStor GS 2000 also provides users with power in excellent performances and data services, flexibility with all-flash or hybrid configurations, availability with dual host boards and IDR, and complete cloud features.
Why EonStor GS 2000?
- Unified Storage – unified storage arrays that support comprehensive SAN, NAS, and object workloads for a superior ROI
- Simplicity – The user-friendly EonOne management interface provides a single control center for system management and resources monitoring
- Exceptional Cost Performance – powerful RAID systems and 12GB/s SAS drive side integration, All Flash / Hybrid Flash storage ready with multiple host interface options, supports up to 444 drives with high density JBODs, comprehensive data services and up to 128 GB RAM
- Cloud Integration – intelligent data allocation algorithms allows for excellent utilization of cloud
- Availability & Reliability – IDR support to make sure all hard drives are healthy to prevent from rebuild, Super capacitor for cache protection, dual controllers and non-single-point-of-failure hardware design